• All 7th and 8th grade girls who are interested in playing Jr High volleyball please sign up in the cafeteria.

• Anyone interested in participating in Jazz Band this year please see Mr. Terwilliger

• Bible Club clothing may be picked up in Dr. Harmon's room.

Samantha Neiswonger, Contributor

• Congratulations to Clara Gourley, one of three 8th grade winners, in Clarion County, of State Representative Donna Oberlander and Civics Essay Contest. She will be travelling this Monday to the state Capitol with the other winners for a tour by Representative Oberlander.
  • Any student between the ages of 12 and 14 who are interesting in participating in Camp Cadet this summer, please pick up an application in the guidance office. Applications are due by June 2, 2017.
  • All books will need to be returned to the library by May 12.
  •  Any girl in grades 8-11 who is interested in playing JV/Varsity volleyball next season, please sign up in the cafeteria.
  • Attention Seniors….the cost of your cap and gown is $15.00. Please bring cash or check made payable to RVSD to the high school office by May 15th.
  • Congratulations to FFA members that competed in Career Development Events yesterday at Brockway High School. Especially Patrick Crawford 1st place Forestry, Katlynn Traister 1st Horticulture and Scarlett Greenawalt 2nd Horticulture.