• Junior High Choir will meet in the choir room today.

• Student Activity Fees are due before you participate in the first regular season game/activity.

• Attention Seniors, if you did not fill out the Student EdCamp sign up on Friday then you need to see Mrs. Ripple or Dr. Harmon ASAP.

RV Council

Lacey LaBorde, Contributor

The RV council is part of the Clarion County Youth Council. The school didn’t have a RV chapter until last year when Mrs. Rupp asked teachers who would like to sponsor the group, and Dr. Harmon volunteered.

This is a county-wide program open to selected students from 8th-12th in all seven county school districts. Each school has a small group of students who attend each of the four meetings held at Clarion University during the school year. Students learn valuable problem solving skills as well as leadership and working together. Students use information provided to them at the meetings, through their administration or the PA Youth Survey to choose topics that are relevant to them and work towards bringing awareness or prevention to problem topics in their schools or communities. These topics range from creating recycling programs to drug and alcohol topics to safe driving and community fundraising such as Toys for Tots and breast cancer.

Lacey LaBorde, Contributor

Lacey LaBorde is a senior at Redbank Valley. This is her first year writing for The Bark. She plans on writing about school events this year and things...