• Junior High Choir will meet in the choir room today.

• Student Activity Fees are due before you participate in the first regular season game/activity.

• Attention Seniors, if you did not fill out the Student EdCamp sign up on Friday then you need to see Mrs. Ripple or Dr. Harmon ASAP.

Bible Club Trip

Lacey LaBorde, Contributor

Bible Club has arranged for a one-day coach bus trip to New York City on April 29. The cost is $95. You must be 18 years old or accompanied by an adult. See Dr. Harmon for details. Bible Club has arranged for a 2nd bus for their April 29th trip to New York City.

You will be leaving the school at 3:00 am. You’ll be dropped off at Battery Park in New York City at 10:00 am. It’s a short walk to the Statue of Liberty, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, Wall Street, and Freedom Tower.

Enjoy NYC on your own all day.

Leave from Times Square for home at 8:00 pm. Short walk to Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, American girl store, Tiffany’s, Trump Tower, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Restaurants galore!

Lacey LaBorde, Contributor

Lacey LaBorde is a senior at Redbank Valley. This is her first year writing for The Bark. She plans on writing about school events this year and things...