• Upward Bound will meet on Monday, 4/23, after school in Mrs.Orange's room.

• All seniors need to check their emails and fill out the form for future plans, wills, and memories by Friday April 20th.

• Round two for Prom sign ups, $12 per person. April 12th- Tuesday, April 24th

National Honor Society Tutoring

Current NHS officers (Left to right: Aiden Reichard, Adrion Orange, Zoe Henry, and Jennifer Kerle)

Kylie Drayer, Contributor

Are you struggling in one of your classes or need help studying? The students in National Honor Society will now be available to help with any schoolwork. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, tutoring is available at the Redbank Valley Community Center from 3:15 to 5:00. The tutors will be NHS members, as well as current and retired teachers, and Clarion University Volunteers. If you wish to attend community center tutoring, sign up in Mr. Logan’s room on the day you wish to be tutored.

If you need a tutor but do not have time after school, you can attend in-school tutoring. In-school tutoring will take place every Monday and Thursday during periods 1, 4, 6, and 8. This will take place in the library conference room, and it will be led by NHS members. This is open to all students, and no sign-ups are necessary.