• Junior High Choir will meet in the choir room today.

• Student Activity Fees are due before you participate in the first regular season game/activity.

• Attention Seniors, if you did not fill out the Student EdCamp sign up on Friday then you need to see Mrs. Ripple or Dr. Harmon ASAP.

Yearbook Events

Back to Article
Back to Article

Yearbook Events

Lacey LaBorde, Contributor

As you know, the yearbook captures all the big moments in the school year. Something to look forward to this year is there will now be videos in the yearbooks! Yes, this may sound crazy, but with the technology today, anything is possible. Be sure to order yours! If you want to be in the yearbook, make sure to participate in getting your picture taken! Just to keep you up-to-date, here are a few things to keep in mind.

Seniors: Make sure to submit your senior and baby photo to tbonfardin[email protected] by Oct. 31st!

Picture Day- Tuesday, September 27th. Bring your order form and money the day of pictures, or you can go online  and order your pictures by going to www.mylifetouch.com and enter the ID code: BE496704Y0

Yearbooks- The sooner you order your yearbook, the cheaper it is. You can order in September, October and November and pay $35. Order in December, January, and February for $37.50. Order during March, April and up to May 19th, and it will be $40. You will receive the order form after you get your pictures taken. You can turn your form into Room 133, Mrs. Bonfardine.

Lacey LaBorde, Contributor

Lacey LaBorde is a senior at Redbank Valley. This is her first year writing for The Bark. She plans on writing about school events this year and things...