• Varsity Baseball will hold open gyms every Monday in January from 7pm-9. 7th & 8th graders are welcome to attend as well.

• Marching Band attending the laser tag and bowling trip-the bus leaves at 5pm on Friday. We will return around 11pm.

• Literature PBA for A DAY students will begin Wednesday, January 24th in computer lab 131.

Tenth Grade Trip to New York

Elisabeth Hook, Writer

Mr. Harmon and Mr. Carrier’s tenth grade history classes will be going on a field trip to New York this spring. The students will have the opportunity to see the 9/11 Museum and Memorial, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower) Observation Deck, Times Square, and take a self-guided walking tour of Lower Manhattan.

The trip will take place on Friday, April 22, 2016, and the students will depart between 4 and 5 AM, arriving  in NYC at 11 AM. After touring the many historical attractions, students will depart at 8:00 PM and arrive back at RVHS at approximately 1:30 AM.  A finalized agenda will be given to students prior to the trip.

To all students going, the cost of the the trip does NOT include meals, and your remaining balance is due by March 31, 2016.