• Do you like video games? Consider joining the RV Smash Club.

• Congrats to Noah Anderson for being voted Student of the Week! Look for Noah's picture in the Derrick today!

• Attention seniors please check your emails and complete the survey by this Friday!

Clubs at Redbank!

Ski Club Adviser, Mr. Rex

Ski Club Adviser, Mr. Rex

Now that Redbank Valley has Activity Period five days a week, there are many more opportunities for students to participate in the  different clubs that our school has to offer.  Below is a list of Clubs that are currently available to students.

Bible Club – A club managed by students who love to spread the word about God! Bible Club meets on Monday’s during activity period in the auditorium. Advisor: Mr. Joe Harmon

Broadcast Club – To join Broadcast Club you must first be a part of the Broadcast class. Broadcast Club is an opportunity for kids to show their love for the media arts. Broadcast Club meets through the week during activity period in the broadcast room. Advisors: Mr. Mike Fricko and Mr. Patrick Bundy

FFA – (Future Farmers of America) an intercurricular student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. Learn everything you would need to know and tools you would use for managing your own farm. FFA meets through the week during activity period in room 119. Advisor: Mrs. Kate Gruver

Future Business Leaders of America – (FBLA) with a quarter million members nationally, FBLA is a club that will prepare you for a future career in business. FBLA meets through the week during activity period in room 131. Advisor: Mrs. Debra Dinger

Library Club – Library club is a club that gives students the chance to spread their love for reading and an opportunity to gain some community service hours. Library Club meets through the week during activity period in the Library. Advisor: Miss Jill Boyles

Running Club – If you love to run and stay in shape then running club is for you! Take a quick run through town or on the Rails for Trails every Wednesday and Thursday as a group or go at your own pace. Running Club meets right after school in the gym lobby. Advisor: Mr. Mike Fricko

Ski Club – Do you love to ski or snowboard? If the answer is yes then Ski Club! Ski Club plans multiple trips to Holiday Valley every winter. Ski Club meets through the week during activity period in the Gym. Advisor: Mr. Andy Rex

Future Teachers’ Club – Future Teachers’ club is brand new club being brought to Redbank this year. This club is for all students in grades 7-12 who are interested in a future career in the educational field. Advisors: Mr. Joe Harmon and Mrs. Kelly Ripple

1 Comment

One Response to “Clubs at Redbank!”

1. Matt Green on October 20th, 2015 7:20 pm

I just wanted to add that Robotics also meets after school.

• Clubs at Redbank!

• Clubs at Redbank!

Lunch Menu

• Clubs at Redbank!

Donald Trump and Nancy Pelosi Face-Off

• Clubs at Redbank!

Foods and You Welcomes Special Guest Chef

• Clubs at Redbank!

• Clubs at Redbank!

Lunch Menu: Week of January 7

• Clubs at Redbank!

Cards For A Cause

• Clubs at Redbank!

Clarion County Career Center Trip

• Clubs at Redbank!

Blood Drive Playlist

• Clubs at Redbank!