Student of the Week

Congratulations to Alaina Hook for being voted Student of the Week.  Continue reading to find out a little bit about her.

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: My hobbies include: spending time with my friends, working out, playing soccer, running, reading, and sketching/painting.

Q:  When you get screen time, what are you viewing?

A:  I normally spend time on tiktok or other social media.

Q: What would be your dream job? Why?

A: My dream job would be to work with children who are in crisis at hospitals or work in the missions field.

Q: What is your favorite memory from high school so far?

A: I have many memories that I hold dear to my heart but my favorite would probably be winning the D9 championship in soccer.

Q: If you could recommend a high school class to add to the curriculum, what would it be? Why?

A: I would recommend adding more medical based classes.

Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I desperately want to go to Israel. Because I am christian it would be a very spiritual experience and I would love to see the places I have read so much about.

Q: Favorite class subject and why:

A: My favorite subjects are the science based ones. I love problem solving and being able to have a deeper understanding of the world around us.

Q: Favorite song/movie and why?

A:My favorite song is probably “Are You Bored Yet?” by Wallows. My favorite movie would be any disney movie; I don’t think I could settle on one.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?

A: I would like to have dinner with the apostle Peter because I would love to just have a deeper understanding of what his time with Jesus was like.

Q:  If you had to write a thank-note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be?   What lesson did you learn?

A:My Parents, I don’t think I could choose one or the other. My parents have taught me so much and have helped to push me harder when I felt like giving up.

Q: What is your passion, as of right now in high school?

A: My passion is to help others really. I want to serve others and understand them more.

Q:  What are your plans after high school?

A:  I plan to attend Edinboro University for their 4+1 Social Work program.