Golden Bulldog Award

Congratulations to Mrs. Bain for receiving the Golden Bulldog Award!!

Mrs. Weaver says,” Mrs. Bain has been a friendly face here at Redbank Valley for many years. She is one of our wonderful learning support teachers and was also involved with Student Council for several years. Even though she is not a STUCO advisor anymore, she is still always willing to help whether it be searching for prom items, helping with ideas, or donating her time to decorate for different dances and events.

Even though most of our student body does not get the pleasure of having Mrs. Bain for class, she is still well known to the students of Redbank because of her involvement with sports and the sports boosters. Mrs. Bain spends countless hours working on sports fundraisers, banquets and special sporting events. She is a die-hard Redbank Valley sports fan and spends most of her free time cheering on the Bulldogs at each of the different sporting events. Just yesterday she stood in the cold and rain to help with the track meet.

Finally, Mrs. Bain has a heart for students. Her door is always open to any student who may need someone to talk to, guidance when dealing with the everyday struggles of life, or a bottle of water to get them through practice after school. These are just some of the many reasons why she is so deserving of the Golden Bulldog Award!