Student of the Week

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: My hobbies include volleyball, track and field, 4H, a National Honor Society member, and also a member of student council.

Q:  When you get screen time, what are you viewing?

A:  I typically am viewing social media.

Q: What would be your dream job? Why?

A: My dream job would be to become an English teacher at either a high school or a collegiate level.

Q: What is your favorite memory from high school so far?

A: My favorite memory from high school is winning the D9 championship in volleyball.

Q: If you could recommend a high school class to add to the curriculum, what would it be? Why?

A: I would recommend all the food courses that could be available because kids these days need to be able to know how to cook or even bake.

Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I would visit Bora Bora and that is because I have always seen pictures of it and how clear the water is and if I were to visit there, I would want to move there.

Q: Favorite class subject and why:

A: My favorite class subject is English and that is because I grew to love diagramming sentences and picking apart things like that.

Q: Favorite song/movie and why?

A: My favorite song is One Thing Remains because any mood I am in, it is a song that can bring me up and make me feel good. My favorite movie is Hannah Montana the Movie because you can never get too old for Disney movies especially one that I grew up with.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?   

A: I would have dinner with my great grandparents, Janice and Dwight Weeter because I didn’t get enough time with them when they were here and now as I am getting older I wish they were here to see me achieve all my goals.

Q:  If you had to write a thank-note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be?   What lesson did you learn?

A: I honestly could not pick between my mom and my dad. I would write a thank-you note to both of them because I wouldn’t be who I am and who I am becoming today if it wasn’t for them. They are who formed me and built my barrier around me so I know I can do anything I set my mind to. They both always volunteer their time to anyone and anything that needs it and they have the biggest hearts which isn’t always a good thing in today’s world. They taught me to work for what you want and love everyone you care about like there is no tomorrow.

Q: What is your passion, as of right now in high school?

A: My passion is honestly saving and rescuing animals. I am constantly begging my dad to drive everywhere just to save animals I see that need a new home.

Q:  What are your plans after high school?

A:  My plans after high school are to attend Clarion University to become an English teacher.