Student of the Week

Q: What is your favorite book, its author and why?

A: My favorite book right now is “Good Girl, Bad Blood” because it is a sequel to another good book I read over Spring break.

Q: What kind of music do you enjoy? What’s your favorite band or musician and why?

A: I like any type of music, except country. My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots because I have seen them twice in concert.

Q: Who is your personal hero and why?

A: My personal hero would be my grandma. She is a huge role model in my life, since she built her career from nothing and was able to be very successful.

Q: What is your preferred or dream career/job?

A: My preferred dream is anything in Human Services. I would like to help people who are struggling.

Q: What has been the highlight of your high school experience so far?

A: The highlight of my high school experience would be softball starting. I like everyone on the team and I can’t wait to make memories.

Q: What is your favorite subject and why?

A: My favorite subject is math because I have always understood it better than any other and I have Mr. Hepler as a teacher.

Q: If you could change one thing about your high school experience so far, what would  that change be and why?
A: If i could change one thing about my high school experience, it would have to be how I listen. I’m good at listening to what my teachers are saying, but I don’t absorb and remember their words.

Q: Name three things you would like to accomplish this school year.

A: This school year I would like to accomplish straight A’s in both semester, be ranked first or second in my class and enjoy all of my classes as much as I can.

Q: If you could spend one year abroad, where would you go and why?

A: If I could spend one year abroad, I would go to Florence, Italy because it is a very beautiful city and has very good educational programs.