• Varsity Baseball will hold open gyms every Monday in January from 7pm-9. 7th & 8th graders are welcome to attend as well.

• Marching Band attending the laser tag and bowling trip-the bus leaves at 5pm on Friday. We will return around 11pm.

• Literature PBA for A DAY students will begin Wednesday, January 24th in computer lab 131.

Bible Club Open House

Mackenzie Pence, Assistant Editor

Bible Club Open House is back, and it’s coming up quick! On March 6th, come and join Redbank Valley Bible Club as we have a night of skits, games, and a message. This is our 7th annual open house event! The purpose of the night is to give back to the community and show people what we do as a club. The theme for the night is Empowered, and how God has empowered us to do great things. It’s also free- what’s better than that?

Make sure you are there by 6:30 for the pre-show activities. Anyone can play and  win some amazing prizes! The show will begin at 7:00, when Bible Club will start off the evening with great skits. This year also features a comedy skit group called 3-2-1- Improv! Refreshments will be available after the event in the cafeteria. We hope to see you there!