Student of the Week

Q: What is your favorite book, its author and why?

A: My favorite books and author is the Divergent series by Veronica Roth because they are my comfort books that I read when I am stressed.

Q: What kind of music do you enjoy? What’s your favorite band or musician and why?

A: My favorite kind of music is country. My favorite singer is Morgan Wallen because he has a unique voice and I feel like I can relate to his lyrics.

Q: Who is your personal hero and why?

A: My mom is my personal hero because she is so strong and such a good role model.

Q: What is your preferred or dream career/job?

A: When I am older, I wish to be a Speech Pathologist and have a second job as an author. When i retire from Speech Pathology, I would like to open a family diner.

Q: What has been the highlight of your high school experience so far?

A: Since Covid has had such an impact on this school year, I have been more excited about sports more than any other year. Every sports team has done an outstanding job playing and I think every athlete tried their hardest this year.

Q: What is your favorite subject and why?

A: My favorite subjects are Trig/Pre-Calculus and Anatomy/Physiology. I like academic challenge to prepare me for college.

Q: IF you could change one thing about your high school experience so far, what would that change be and why?

A: I would have chosen to study hard for my Biology classes I took last year and my Freshman year. I don’t think I pushed myself and I could have done better than I did.

Q: Name three things you would like to accomplish this school year?

A: This school year, I want to stat for the track and field team, complete the year as a student on the honor roll and pass the SAT’s.

Q: If you could spend one year abroad, where would you go and why?

A: I would choose Greece. I’ve always had a fascination with Greece and I want to know more about the culture there.