Student of the Week

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: I enjoy playing softball and soccer, but in my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends and family.
Q:  When you get screen time, what are you viewing?
A:  I’m usually watching Criminal Minds. It’s my favorite show!
Q: What would be your dream job? Why?
A: As of now, my dream job is becoming an early childhood teacher or a child therapist. A child therapist treats children with behavioral, emotional, or mental disorders. I’ve been interested in working with kids and both career choices allow me to do so.
Q: What is your favorite memory from high school so far?
A: My favorite memory from high school so far is probably when the Girls Soccer team won the first ever D9 title in Redbank history. It was such a cool experience to be apart of that and play a big role in that game!
Q: If you could recommend a high school class to add to the curriculum, what would it be? Why?A: Adulting 101 because there’s a lot of things that I don’t know how to do as an adult and it would be nice to learn.
Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?
A: I would love to visit London, England because it’s full of different tourist attractions and has a lot of history.
Q: Favorite class subject and why:
A: My favorite class is probably physics with Mr. Wolff because not only do I enjoy the subject, but Mr. Wolff makes it fun and interesting to learn.
Q: Favorite song/movie and why?
A: High School Musical because it’s always been my favorite childhood movie growing up.Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?A: I would probably have dinner with my grandma because she’s always there for me and I love spending time with her.
Q:  If you had to write a thank-note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn?
A: I would write a letter to Mr. Fricko because he always helps me with my problems and makes sure that I’m in check.
Q: What is your passion, as of right now in high school?
A: Right now, I’m focusing on my senior softball season and trying to make it successful. I also want to continue to keep my grades up and spend more time with all of my friends, creating memories with them.
Q:  What are your plans after high school?
A: In the fall, I’m going to be attending Cal-U for a degree in Early Childhood Education.