• Varsity Baseball will hold open gyms every Monday in January from 7pm-9. 7th & 8th graders are welcome to attend as well.

• Marching Band attending the laser tag and bowling trip-the bus leaves at 5pm on Friday. We will return around 11pm.

• Literature PBA for A DAY students will begin Wednesday, January 24th in computer lab 131.

Congratulations to Kathryn and Samantha!

Madison Harman, Editor

Congratulations to Kathryn Crawford and Samantha Landers for being nominated by the teachers to attend RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards Program). Our local Clarion County Rotary sponsors two students from schools in Clarion County to attend RYLA. RYLA is a week-long conference over the summer at Westminster College for approximately 100 high school students from northwestern Pennsylvania. The purpose of the conference is to encourage and develop young leaders and potential leaders by providing them with a meaningful training experience. Throughout the week,  students will be engaged in stimulating lectures and discussions of leadership skills; youth-related concerns; public issues; community service activities; career guidance; and recreation, along with evenings filled with talent shows, campus movies, concerts, and social events. Prior to the conference, Kathryn and Samantha will have the opportunity to attend a Rotary meeting and lunch to meet other Clarion County students that will be attending RYLA. Congratulations girls, The Bark wishes you a safe trip!

1 Comment

One Response to “Congratulations to Kathryn and Samantha!”

1. nunny on February 19th, 2015 3:24 pm

Samantha Nunny is so proud of you . I wish I could just hug you right now . and to kat I proud of you also. way to go girls much love nunny

[Reply]

• Congratulations to Kathryn and Samantha!

Lunch- 01.16.18

Snowball Dance

Dec the Doors

Veterans’ Day Program

FFA Blood Drive

Robotics

Support Local Veterans

Club Meeting Days 2017-2018

Spirit Week