Student of the Week

Congratulations to Jenna Procious for being voted Student of the Week! Continue reading to learn more about her.

Q:  What is your favorite book, its author and why?

A: My favorite book is The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer. I like this book because my grandma gave it to me. I love crime novels and this book is never boring.  

Q: What kind of music do you enjoy?  What’s your favorite band or musician and why?

A: I enjoy most types of music and it depends on my mood. I don’t really have a favorite band because I like too many to choose. 

Q:  Who is your personal hero and why?

A: My personal hero is my mom. She is my hero because she is one of the strongest people I know. Nothing can get her down, not even cancer treatments. 

Q:  Was is your preferred or dream career/job?

A: I am not sure exactly what I want to do. I want a job in the fields of Law Enforcement or Forensics. I want something that deals with Forensic Psychology.  

Q:  What has been the highlight of your high school experience so far?

A: The highlight of my school experience so far would have to be participating in the musicals even though we could not have one last year. I have also enjoyed getting the opportunities to participate in band and choir districts. 

Q: What is your favorite subject and why?

A: My favorite subject is English because I love to read. I love that a book can take you many different places and entertain you for hours. 

Q: If you could change one thing about your high school experience so far, what would that change be and why?

A: If I could change one thing, I would change how much I stress about my grades. I would relax a little bit more, but I would still work as hard. 

Q: Name three things you would like to accomplish this school year?

A: I would like to accomplish reading 5,000 pages for Mrs. Aaron’s English class. I would also like to accomplish good grades for the second semester, and score high on the SAT.

Q: If you could spend one year abroad, where would you go and why?

A: If I could spend a year abroad I would go to Scotland. I would go to Scotland because I have always loved their culture and music.