Student of the Week

Q:  What is your favorite book, its author and why?

A: My favorite book is the Bible. I choose to believe and follow the Lord. This gives me hope and peace throughout the day. 

Q: What kind of music do you enjoy?  What’s your favorite band or musician and why?

A: My favorite type of music is classical. I hope to have the ability to play like them one day. My favorite band,however, would be Casting Crowns. Their music inspired me to become a Bible Club leader. I also feel a sense of calmness when I listen to them.  

Q:  Who is your personal hero and why?

A: My personal hero is my dad. He has always inspired me to achieve my goals. One of those is hopefully receiving a doctorate degree in the later years. 

Q:  Was is your preferred or dream career/job?

A: My career job is to become a music director for high school or college students. Music has always been an inspiration for me and sharing it with others makes it even more cherishable. 

Q:  Was has been the highlight of your high school experience so far?

A: One of my favorite memories would have to be winning first place at the Autumn Leaf Festival. It made me proud because all of the hard work paid off. 

Q: What is your favorite subject and why?

A: This year, my favorite subject is History. Learning about these events seems interesting to me. Also, Mr. Craig makes learning fun. 

Q: If you could change one thing about your high school experience so far, what would that change be and why?

A: COVID-19 has brought a lot of struggles for this school year. I can’t wait for the days when there is no mask policies and no social distancing. 

Q: Name three things you would like to accomplish this school year?

A: One goal would be to receive high honors the rest of the year. Another accomplishment I would like to achieve would be a lead part of the musical. Finally, I would like to get better at playing my tenor saxophone. 

Q: If you could spend one year abroad, where would you go and why?

A:  One place I would love to go is London. I would like to see Big Ben and try their tea. That would be fascinating.