Student of the week 04.13.20

The student of the week this week is senior, Karlee Wells. Congratulations, Karlee!

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: Volunteering, singing, photography, and spending time with friends and family

Q: What would be your dream job? Why?

A: My dream job is to become a lawyer. I have always wanted to be a lawyer and I can’t imagine a career in anything else.

Q: What is your favorite memory from high school so far?

A: I would say all of the little things. Just having lunch with my friends or being in classes with them. Those memories are the best.

Q: What has been your favorite class and why?

A: I think my favorite class was English. Mrs. Aaron has always been a great teacher and she pushes us, but not to the point where we get burnt out.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?   

A: I would say Patrick Ness. He is an author of some of the greatest books that I have read. It would be nice to just talk to him about the books and learn more about them. I would ask a ton of questions!

Q:  What are your plans after high school?

A: I will be attending Waynesburg University for pre-law.

Q: What senior tradition are you going to miss most?  Why?

A: I think I will miss all of them honestly. Opening our time capsules together, the skip days we were supposed to plan, our senior trip, senior prom and graduation in general. I’m going to miss all of them tremendously.

Q: What are your thoughts on how your senior year ended? 

A: I’m really disappointed. We have worked extremely hard for so many years, and this was the one we were looking forward to. Our class has never been a “bad class”, and all of us figured that we would get good karma from it, but unfortunately we got the opportunity taken away. It’s really hard knowing we won’t get the “full experience” of an extremely important year of our lives. If any underclassmen are reading this, please make sure you don’t take your school days for granted, even if the only thing you want to do is get out of there. If you are stripped of the chance like we were, you will definitely miss it.