Volleyball Seniors Night

Congratulations to the following five seniors for a great season! They were all recognized on Monday, October 14, at Senior Night. If you couldn’t attend, you can find more information below.

Tara Hinderliter: 

Daughter of Kaci and Rick Hinderliter

Sports participated in: Volleyball since 7th grade, lettered all 4 years as a varsity sport, team captain 1 year, played basketball since 7th grade and lettered all 4 years as a varsity sport, team captain 2 years, 3rd team all conference her sophomore year and 2nd team all conference her junior year

Future Plans: attend college for medical imaging

Taylor King:

Daughter of Tracie Price and Wayne King

Sports participated in: Volleyball for 6 years, named all district, all conference, and all state player of the game twice, track for 4 years, made all conference in the 4×1, running at districts placing 4th and placing 6th in discus at districts

Future plans: Attend Pitt-Bradford for Criminal Justice while also playing volleyball for them. Further my career as an EMT and EMD.

Rebecca Kunselman:

Daughter of Ted and Gretchen Kunselman

Sports participated in: Rebecca has been a member of the National Honor Society, a leader of the Bible Club for 6 years,  member of the yearbook staff for 4 years, played varsity softball for 4 years and was a captain for 1 year, and has played volleyball for 6 years and has been captain for 1 year

Future plans: Rebecca is planning to obtain her associates degree in Radiography and medical imaging and then plans to continue her education to earn a bachelor’s degree as a radiation therapist.

Kianna Shreckengost 

Daughter of Tom and Cheryl Shreckengost

Sports participated in: Cheerleading, track and field, volleyball, student council, and is currently vice president of National Honors Society

Future plans: Plans to attend IUP to study nursing and one day become a certified nurse midwife

Lauren Smith 

Daughter of Denny and Jenean Smith

Sports participated in: Volleyball and basketball for 6 years, softball for 4 years, track and field for 1 year, senior class president, student council secretary, bible club, FBLA, National Honors Society, Oakland Church of God Youth Group, and Student of the Week

Future plans: Attend IUP for nursing to pursue a career as a midwife