2019 Varsity Football Seniors

Alex Carlson

Alex Carlson- #3

Son of Chanin and Ron Carlson

High School Activities Include: Varsity Football, Varsity Track, and FFA

Favorite Football Memories: Team trip to Sand Castle, Being at the top of the pyramid, and Coach Gold’s pump up speeches

Future Plans Consist Of: attending Clarion University and “Securing the bag.”

Javin Brentzel- #13

Son of Deidre Wolfe and Justin Brentzel

High School Activities Include: Football for 6 years and Track for 4 years

Favorite Football Memories: Waz screaming “This is live”, winning the KSAC Championship our Freshman year, 2-a-days storytimes, getting my first ever interception and the whiteout game dedicated to Cassie

Future Plans Consist Of: going to college for my associate’s degree and majoring in athletic training

Samuel Hetrick- #21

Son of Jill and Doug Hetrick

High School Activities Include: Football, Track, NHS, FFA, and Ski Club

Favorite Football Memories: Winning the KSAC, racing to 7 on 7’s and hitting at least one deer each time, dancing as cheerleaders at the pep rally, and Joe and Ray rapping in the Chorus room

Future Plans Consist Of: going to college and hopefully participating in Track and Field

Ethan Wadding- #26

Son of Erin and Shawn Wadding

High School Activities Include: Baseball, hunting, fishing, co-op education

Favorite Football Memories: Getting kicked in the End Zone after an extra point

Future Plans Consist Of: go straight into the Workforce, continue work at Bell Heating and Air Conditioning as an HVAC technician

Luke Hopper- #56

Son of Jennie and Greg Hopper

High School Activities: Football and Track

Favorite Football Memories: Winning the KSAC, dressing as cheerleaders, the red and white scrimmage, and 2-a-day storytimes

Future Plans Consist Of: going to college

Austin Leasure- #85

Son of Teri and Billy Leasure

High School Activities: Varsity Baseball, RV Outdoor’s Club and Varsity Track and Field

Favorite Football Memories: A kickoff return for a touchdown in Pop-Warner Playoffs, and first varsity interception against Elk County Catholic

Future Plans Consist Of: going to college, earn a bachelors degree, and become an accountant

Declan Fricko- #89

Son of Angie and Mike Fricko

High School Activities: NHS, FBLA, Student Council, Football, Soccer, Basketball, and Track

Favorite Football Memories: Joining the Football team 3 days before the first game to do kickoffs

Future Plans Consist Of: attending a university to major in biochemistry

Anthony Baileys- #99

Son of AJ and Shannan Blose and Eric Baileys

High School Activities: NHS, FBLA, Student Council, Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Track

Favorite Football Memories: Joining the team my senior year

Future Plans Consist Of: attending a university to major in Veterinary Medicine

Ethan Hetrick- #9

Son of April and Lynn Hetrick

High School Activities: Football, FFA, Ski Club, and Outdoor’s Club

Favorite Football Memories: Hitting a deer Junior year racing home from a 7 on 7, going to 7 on 7’s, listening to coach Jason yell at practice, Jamming out and showering after winning games

Future Plans Consist Of: going straight into the Workforce

Justin Ferringer- #15

Son of Amy and John Ferringer

High School Activities: FFA, Outdoor’s Club, Track for 1 year, and Football for 4 years

Favorite Football Memories: “Javin This is Live”, going to Sand Castle, driving to the 7 on 7’s, locker room parties Jason and Mike talking about who would win in a fight, getting ejected as a Freshman, and dinner with Gold and the other Seniors

Future Plans Consist Of: attending a trade school/tech school or joining the Workforce

Chase Bish- #16

Son of Holly and Todd Bish

High School Activities: Football, Wrestling, Ski Club, and Captain of the Football Team

Favorite Football Memories: Races to the 7 on 7’s and hitting a deer every time, beating up Lenny everyday, pyramids in the shower, dancing as cheerleaders, and watching Waz crash his bike

Future Plans Consist Of: going to the Military or going to school to be a lineman

Trent Bowersox- #75

Son of Amy and Ryan Bowersox

High School Activities: Football

Favorite Football Memories: Helping Clint Thurstan get the rushing records, winning the KSAC, and 2-a-day storytimes

Future Plans Consist Of: currently undecided