Daily Announcements

Back to Article
Back to Article

Daily Announcements

Today, October 18, 2019, is  an “A” day.

Attention Senior High Academic Challenge: Scrimmage #1 has been rescheduled for Monday, November 4. You can sign up outside of room 129 if you plan to go.

Winter Sport Physicals are scheduled for Monday October 28 from 1:00pm-3:00pm. The exam covers the sports of Junior High wrestling and girls basketball, JV and Varsity basketball and wrestling. The cost is $6.50 to be paid on the day of the physicals. Cash or checks payable to RVSD. Please sign up in the nurse’s office by Wednesday October 23.

Robotics members please check your e-mails for some important information.

Ethan McIntire is holding a Donation Drive for a Homeless Shelter in Pittsburgh for his 8th grade civics project. Items needed include any used or new cold weather clothing items, NEW wool socks, and toiletry items. Collection boxes are in the lobby and in Mrs. McIntire room.

Congrats to Katelyn Henry for being voted Student of the Week! Look for Katelyn’s picture in the
Derrick this Friday!

Any 7th or 8th grade student interested in being part of VEX IQ and competing please see Mr.
Bundy.

The robots, building and programming are taking place ONLY during activity period
everyday ONLY in room 115! That is 5 days a week.

If meet with other clubs you can still attend on any of your free days.

Any band student in grades 9-12 wishing to participate in the Autumn Symphonic Winds festival
should see Mr. Terwilliger for registration forms. not permitted to allow students to use other students’ chrome books. Report missing chrome books as soon as they are found missing!

All students in all study halls must have something to do. Spot checks will be made and students without work will be
assigned detention for coming to study hall unprepared.