Back to Article
Back to Article

B Day

Do not use a Chromebook that is not assigned to you. Teachers are not permitted to allow students to use another student’s Chromebook. Report missing Chromebooks as soon as they are missing.

Any 10th grade student interested in selling Daffin’s candy bars for there class account, should stop in room 118 to get a box.

Talent show sign ups are in the cafeteria. The talent show will be held on Thursday, April 18th at 1 pm! Auditions will take place soon!

Be sure to check out the new icons when ordering your 2019 yearbook.

ALL STUDENTS SHOULD CHECK EMAILS DAILY. Log into your MMS student portal to check grades, attendance, missing assignments, etc.

A reminder that all cell phones are to be in the “OFF” position from 8:00 a.m. until 3:10 p.m., this includes lunchtime.

Any student in the hallway between classes must have a valid pass. Passbooks will be checked by teachers and Officer Brad.

Hey Redbank, new this year – Be sure to check out the new icons when ordering your copy of the 2019 High School Yearbook. Ordering information is listed on the high school webpage.

Students in Grades 9-12 interested in Holocaust studies; Dr. Harmon has 50 tickets for the matinee
showing of "The Soap Myth," a Holocaust themed play, showing in Pittsburgh on May 7th. If you'd like to
spend the day of school watching this play, please see Dr. Harmon – cost is only $10.