• Varsity Baseball will hold open gyms every Monday in January from 7pm-9. 7th & 8th graders are welcome to attend as well.

• Marching Band attending the laser tag and bowling trip-the bus leaves at 5pm on Friday. We will return around 11pm.

• Literature PBA for A DAY students will begin Wednesday, January 24th in computer lab 131.

Snow Camp 2015

Mackenzie Pence, Assistant Editor

It’s that time of year again: Snow Camp is just around the corner! If you like sled-riding, rock climbing, and laser tag, then Snow Camp is the perfect place for you! Here’s a little outline of what the weekend will look like:

Friday, February 27th: Leave school early and arrive at camp. Gather luggage and meet together to play games.

Saturday, February 28th: Chapel service, tubing competition, rock climbing, laser tag, and game room fun, consisting of four square, ping pong, and tons more!

Sunday, March 1st: Donut relay, ending in donuts being shot through the air with a slingshot! We leave to head back home around one o’clock.

Snow Camp costs $75 a person, and you can sign up with Bible Club, or your church (if they are attending.) There will be a meeting on February 7th at 6pm at the First Church of God on the Rimersburg road for those attending. If you have any questions, you can contact Pastor Doug Henry at 814-221-0822

If you are interested in going to Snow Camp, pick up a release form from Mr. Harmon in Room 100.