Student of the Week

Logan Wadding

Q: What are your hobbies and extracurricular school activities?

A:  I play basketball, baseball, and soccer. I am in the National Guard, and I go to drill monthly. I play Maurice in the upcoming Beauty and the Beast musical. I’m the Vice President of Bible Club. I am also in FBLA and NHS. I also collect action figures and baseball cards.

Q: When you get screen time, what are you viewing? 

A: I am watching MLB, NFL, and NBA games. I also watch The Office a ton, as well as, the Walking Dead. I’m always on Instagram and Snapchat,too.

Q: What is your favorite memory from high school so far? 

A: My favorite memory from high school would have to be making the game-winning run in extra innings of our baseball playoff game against Cranberry.

Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why? 

A: I would love to visit Greece and see all of the different sights. They have some great, ancient buildings and cool monuments for their Greek gods and goddesses.

Q: What is your favorite class subject and why?

A:  My favorite subject is history. I love learning about our past and how we all got to be where we are now.

Q: If you could have dinner anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why? 

A: I think it would be great to have dinner with Muhammad Ali. He was always confident in everything he did. He was an amazing athlete and boxer. Beyond that though, he was a great human being. He accepted everyone he met. He did so much for his country.

Q: If you had to write a thank-you note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn? 

A:  The note would go to my dad. My dad had a tough upbringing, but turned into the best dad ever who works extremely hard for my siblings and me. He taught me to aim big, to make big goals, and work extremely hard to get where you want and never give up. Trust in God.

Q: What is your passion as of right now in high school?

A: My passion is being a student-soldier. I’m already in the military and a student as well. I’ll be doing this double life in college. I plan to become a teacher.