Student of the Week- Ciara Mills- December 17, 2018

Ciara+Mills+

Ciara Mills

Q: What are your hobbies and extracurricular school activities?

A: My hobbies and extracurricular school activities include concert band and marching band. It is an amazing feeling to play drums every Friday night and it is something that I really do enjoy.

Q: When you get screen time, what are you viewing?

A: To be honest, I don’t really watch TV. I watch YouTube! In my free time, I love to watch Shane Dawson, James Charles, Good Mythical Morning, and I also enjoy ASMR videos.

Q: What is your favorite memory from high school?

A: My favorite memories from high school are probably going on school trips such as bible club trips, band, and the 9th grade D.C. trip. I truly enjoy them because they help to show the beautiful things that are in this world and are amazing learning experiences.

Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I definitely want to visit Japan someday! I feel like it is such a beautiful place from the scenery, to the streetwear, and to the amazing food, Yum! It would be a dream come true to go!

Q: What is your favorite class subject and why?

A: My favorite class subject is chemistry. Although it may stress me out a lot, Mr. Bauer always makes the class fun, enjoyable, and educational all at the same time.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or the present, who would it be and why?

A: I think I would have dinner with Andy Biersack. He is an incredible person and I am really intrigued by him. He has a phenomenal intellect that I would really like to talk with him about.

Q: If you had to write a thank-you note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn?

A: I would write a thank you letter to my mother for teaching me to never give up on my dreams, no matter what the circumstances may be.

Q: What is your passion, as of right now in high school?

A: My passion right now is definitely politics! I love hearing debates between people with different views. It’s really interesting! I can’t wait to be able to vote when I’m older! Make America Great Again!