Student of the Week 11-26-18

Olivia+Anderson

Olivia Anderson

Q: What are your hobbies and extracurricular school activities?

A: My favorite hobbies include playing volleyball, reading, and spending time with my friends.

Q: When you get screen time, what are you viewing?

A: Whenever I do turn on my TV, I watch “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Friends” on Netflix.

Q: What is your favorite memory from high school?

A: My favorite memory from high school has to be those hilarious lunch conversations with my closest friends.

Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I would one day like to visit the beautiful city of Paris, France because of its gorgeous and views and landmarks.

Q: What is your favorite class subject and why?

A: My favorite class so far in high school is Biology because it is my most challenging class and motivates me to me to push hard through this year. I also have a strong interest in science.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or the present, who would it be and why?

A: If I could have dinner with anyone from the past, it would be my Grandma Saylor because I regret not being closer to her before she passed way.

Q: If you had to write a thank-you note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn?

A: If I had to write a thank-note to anyone, it would be my noble mother for making me the person I am today.   One lesson she taught me–Life is not always fair.

Q: What is your passion, as of right now in high school?

A: Ever since I was young, I  dreamed of going into the medical field and be a Registered Nurse.