Today is November 16, 2018
A “B” Day

Any 7th or 9th Grade Student who sold candy bars should turn in their money to Mrs. Weaver by Wednesday, November 21st.   If you still have candy bars left, turn in the money and the remaining candy bars to Mrs. Weaver

Choir Sectionals during Act. Pd: today Select Choir

If you are signed up for the Merchant of Venice at CUP – you will be boarding the bus at 7:50 on Friday, Nov. 16th.  You will return by 1:30. If you have not turned in your permission slips, please see Mrs. Aaron or Mr. Weaver ASAP.

Musical cast – we will be having our first read-through  Today, November 15th after school in the auditorium. This will be for the named cast members, not the ensemble. Please see Mrs. Aaron or Mrs. McIntire with any questions.

Any student who is 16 years of age or older and would like to donate blood, Friday, November 16th can pick up a blood drive form in either Mr. Weaver’s room, Mrs. Aaron’s room, Mrs. Abraham’s room, or see Mrs. Weaver. Once your form is completed, return it to Mrs. Weaver by Wednesday, November 14th and sign up for the time you would like to donate. Any staff members who would like to donate, can stop in room 118 to sign up as well!

On Wednesday, November 21 8th grade students will be holding a pajama day. Pay $2 to your homeroom teacher to wear pajamas for one day. All benefits go to the Clarion County Foster Care.

Science Olympiad sign-ups are outside Room 129 if you did the event last year, you do have first choice with that event this year.

Attention Juniors and Seniors: The Redbank Valley School Board is looking to fill 2 vacant student representative spots on the board. Are you interested in what happens here in the district? Are you available to attend 2 evening meetings a month? If so, please consider this opportunity! Applications are available in the guidance office.

RV Outdoors is hosting the 1st annual RV Outdoors Big Buck Contest.  The contest is open during PA archery and rifle seasons. Top 3 buck win a prize!  You must pay the $5 entry fee before your big buck is harvested, so sign up today in room 145!!  ** This contest is only open to RV students and staff.

Student Activity Fees are due BEFORE you participate in the first regular season game/activity.  If yours is not paid, you will not be allowed to participate.

Students wishing to drive to school must get a new parking permit each year.