Student of the Week – Madison Moore

Q: What are your hobbies and extracurricular school activities?

A: I’m involved with Jazz Band and Community Band later in the year. I am also a part of the Oakland Church of God Youth Group

Q:  When you get screen time, what are you viewing?

A: I usually like to watch YouTube. I watch political debates, makeup videos, and just entertaining content in general.

Q:  What is your favorite memory from high school so far?

A: My favorite memory from high school is Mr. Weaver’s Spanish 2 class in 10th grade. Spanish is one of my favorite subjects, and I always has a good time..

Q:  Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I would like to visit California, more specifically LA, to see what a popular urban-city lifestyle is like. I also love to be around areas high in diversity.

Q: Favorite class subject and why:

A: Anatomy is my favorite subject because I find it really interesting that I’m able to learn about the human body and how it all works.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?

A: I would have dinner with Ben Shapiro because I think he’s really smart, and I would love to talk to him one-on-one.

Q: If you had to write a thank-you note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn?

A: I would have to write a letter to my mom. She’s taught me everything I need to know. Most importantly, she’s taught me to not give in to popular trends that ultimately just damage your body or character.

Q: What is your passion, as of right now in high school?

A: My passion is to do well in school, so that I’m able to find a college that suits me and apply.