• Junior High Choir will meet in the choir room today.

• Student Activity Fees are due before you participate in the first regular season game/activity.

• Attention Seniors, if you did not fill out the Student EdCamp sign up on Friday then you need to see Mrs. Ripple or Dr. Harmon ASAP.

FFA Citrus Sale

FFA, Contributing Writer

Redbank Valley FFA members have sold over 11,000 boxes of  fresh Florida citrus in the past 20 years.  It has been a great fundraiser for the FFA chapter, providing money to FFA members to travel to Penn State, The PA State Farm Show, National FFA Conventions held in Kansas City, MO; Louisville, KY; and Indianapolis, IN and to attend leadership conventions and career development events across the state.

Community members anxiously await the arrival of the delicious fruit and even call the school to place orders each year.   A super big thanks to Steve Riggle, a 2001 graduate of RVHS and FFA alumni, who placed an order for 208 cases of fruit for Christmas presents for employees of Baker-Hughes this year.  FFA members would like to thank everyone who helped make the citrus sale a success this year, those who bought fruit or unloaded the truck!

One thing you can be sure of, next December the tradition continues–RVFFA will be selling fresh Florida citrus again.