• The Tim Kutch benefit show for Cassie Westover is on October 27th @ 7pm here at the HS.

• Attn Attn! The time has come to audition for this year's high school musical. Mrs. McIntire has all of the details.

• Juniors - Powder puff will practice today from 6 - 8.

Filed under News

The Daily Announcements

Today is an “A” day, Tuesday October 16, 2018

Attention Mrs. Dinger’s students:  Sign ups for the JH and SH Academic Challenge is up beside Room 129.  First come, first served in signing up. Mrs. Dinger needs the list by this Wednesday.

Attn Attn!  The time has come to audition for this year’s high school musical.  Mrs. McIntire has all of the details. Please email her or stop down to see her if you’re interested in auditioning.  Auditions will be held after school on Thursday October 18th. If you’re interested in participating in this year’s musical production of BEAUTY & THE BEAST but are hesitant to audition, please know that anyone just interested in being in the group ensemble will audition AS A GROUP and NOT alone. This will take place during activity period on Wednesday. Be sure to sign up in the chorus room.

The Tim Kutch benefit show for Cassie Westover is on October 27th @ 7pm here at the HS.  Tickets are $15 each. Tickets can be purchased from Mrs. Westover or Mrs. McIntire. Tim Kutch is a touring magician, illusionist, and entertainer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who is amazing audiences nationwide with his cutting-edge brand of magic.

Bible Club clothing is available! Get a order form at Bible Club or from Dr. Harmon. Orders are due October 24th!

Any 9th grades student interested in selling Daffins candy bars should stop in room 118 to pick up a box.

Attention Juniors and Seniors: The Redbank Valley School Board is looking to fill 2 vacant student representative spots on the board. Are you interested in what happens here in the district? Are you available to attend 2 evening meetings a month? If so, please consider this opportunity! Applications are available in the guidance office.