Student of the Week- Jenna Procious

Q:What are your hobbies and extracurricular school activities?

A:  My activities include marching band, concert band, jazz band, community band, select choir, and the Distant Baptist Youth Group.

Q:When you get screen time, what are you viewing?

A: When I get screen time, I am watching ¨Dancing with the Stars¨ or looking at ¨Snapchat.¨

Q:What is your favorite memory from high school so far?

A: My favorite memory from high school so far is when my friends and I danced and listened to music before the Otto Eldred football game.

Q:Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I would love to visit Germany. I would love to learn more about where my family is from. Most of my family is from Germany.

Q:Favorite class subject and why:

A: My favorite class subject is science because I have always loved to learn more about the world around me.

Q:If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?

A: I would choose Eleanor Dare. I would choose her because I want to know what happened to the colony of Roanoke. I would ask her what it was like to raise her daughter, Virginia, in Virginia.

Q: If you had to write a thank-you note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn?

A: I would write a thank you note my grandma because she has taught me to not worry. I used to worry about everything, but now I can let go and have fun.

Q:What is your passion, as of right now in high school?

A: My passion is music. I am in many activities involving music. I have played the flute since fourth grade. I have also played the saxophone for two years for jazz band.