• The Tim Kutch benefit show for Cassie Westover is on October 27th @ 7pm here at the HS.

• Attn Attn! The time has come to audition for this year's high school musical. Mrs. McIntire has all of the details.

• Juniors - Powder puff will practice today from 6 - 8.

Filed under Of the Week

Today is a “B” day- Friday, May 18, 2018.

Congrats to Aubrie Copenhaver for being voted Student of the Week! You will be able to see Aubrie’s picture in
the Derrick this Friday!

Mr. Fricko will not have PBA on Friday this week. He will be in his Homeroom on Thursday for anyone wanting to
continue with their literature PBA projects before the end of the school year.

The last Upward Bound meeting of the year will be held TODAY after school, in Mrs. Orange’s room.

Seniors- you will need to request to have you final transcripts sent to the school you plan to attend after
graduation. Please stop in the Guidance Office to complete a form.

Spark club will meet this Friday during activity period in room 139 to elect new officers for next year.

Any 7th grade student who currently has a box of candy out, needs to turn in their money to Mrs. Weaver by
Wednesday, May 23rd. If you still have candy bars left, bring the money and the remaining bars to Mrs. Weaver
as well.

Attention students attending this Saturday’s Bible Club field trip – be at the school by 8:30 a.m.

Activity Period Choir Rehearsals: Thursday – Any senior participating in the chorus concert. Friday – Junior High
Chorus

Fall Sports physicals will be during the summer on the following dates: Monday, July 9, 2018 1:00-4:00 pm,
Monday, July 16, 2018 1:00-4:00 pm, Thursday, August 2, 2018 8:00 am – 12:00 noon,The cost is $6.50/physical, payable on the date of the exam. Please watch the paper, or call the high school office to confirm these dates. If your own doctor does the exam, it must be done June 1, 2018 or later.

Attention Students and Staff: From now until the end of the year, the Library will only be accepting passes signed by
Miss Boyles or Mrs. Travis for Activity Period. Please do not permit any students to leave your homeroom who
intend to come to the library without a pass from Miss Boyles or Mrs. Travis.

Only 5 days remain to buy your copy of the 2018 yearbook. Order forms are outside room 133 and published on
the high school web page.

Every second period on Wednesdays, the library will be CLOSED!