Today is a “A” day- Thursday, April 27, 2018.

Dismissal until 3:20 pm, all drivers must turn Right on to Rt. 28 North. Also, turning around in the DLM Medical
Center is not permitted and students using it as a "turn around" will be cited and
school driving privileges revoked.

Any girls interested in learning more about color guard should come to the auditorium on Friday during activity
period to meet our instructor and current members.

Congrats to Alena Keller for being voted Student of the Week! You will be able to see her picture in the Derrick
this Friday!

All seniors need to check their emails and fill out the form for future plans, wills, and memories by Friday, April
20th. If you know someone that did not receive this please have them see Cessa or Kylee ASAP.

Sign up sheets are posted in the cafeteria for junior high and varsity cheerleading for the 2018-2019 school year.
Practice and Tryouts are scheduled for May 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th from 5:30-7:30pm in the gym.

All current marching band members, please check google classroom to register for the 2018-2019 school year. If
you have never been in marching band before but would like to starting fall 2018, please email Mr. T at
[email protected]

In the high school cafe, we are now recycling milk cartons and water bottles. They cannot be crushed or have any
thing in them. So why are we doing this? School waste is up to 80% recyclable. Recycling is also 36% cheaper
than trash disposal. So, please help the community by placing milk cartons and water bottles in our home-made
recycling bin.

Only 20 days remain to buy your copy of the 2018 yearbook. Order forms are outside Room 133 and published on
the high school web page.

If you are attending a club or scheduled meeting during Activity Period, you may report directly to that
club or meeting and stay there the entire time.  Activity Period for everyone else is a Study Hall, unless
you have a signed pass from a teacher.  Everyone should be to their assigned area no longer than 3
minutes after the late bell rings.  These procedures are a safety issue and should be observed daily.  Mrs.
Rupp and teachers will be monitoring the hallways and detentions will be handed out.

The School Store will be open on Tuesdays and Fridays during activity period in the shop hallway behind the
library. Please come & check it out!

Every second period on Wednesdays, the library will be CLOSED!

In the morning, all drivers must enter the school grounds at the entrance near the 8 th grade wing, not by
the football field.

Lunch today: Tuna noodle casserole or Stuffed Crust Pizza