Student of the Week

Q: What are your hobbies and extracurricular school activities?

A: I participate in girls’ volleyball, girls’ basketball, track stat, and student council.

Q: When you get screentime, what are you viewing?

A: I usually like to watch comedies like “The Office” or scary movies.

Q: What is your favorite memory for high school so far?

A: My favorite memory is the Homecoming Dance this year.  I had so much fun during the dance, as well as afterwards.

Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I  would like to visit Germany and see the remains of Auschwitz. I have always had an interest in events of the Holocaust.

Q: What is your favorite class subject and why?

A: My favorite class is English because Mr. Fricko keeps the class interesting and always has interesting projects.  Also, English has always been an easy subject and is usually my highest grade.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or the present, who would it be and why?

A: I would have dinner with Taylor Swift because she was my idol growing up, and I would love to meet her in person.

Q: If you had to write a thank-you note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn?

A: I would write a thank you- note my AAU Basketball Coach, Rich Gibbons. He taught me to be respectful to others on and off the court and have good sportsmanship. He also taught me to work hard to get where I want to be. At every practice and game, he pushed me to be better.

Q: What is your passion, as of right now in high school?

A: My passion right now is basketball, volleyball, and having good times with my friends.