Announcments- 03.07.18

Announcments- 03.07.18

Today is an “B” day- Thursday, March 8, 2018.

Dismissal until 3:20 pm, all drivers must turn Right on to Rt. 28 North. Also, turning around in the DLM Medical
Center is not permitted and students using it as a “turn around” will be cited and school
driving privileges revoked.

Junior High Show Choir will rehearse in the chorus room during activity period today. All Spark Club members who
plan to participate in the chorus concert should report to the chorus room during activity period on Friday. SR HG
Chorus members – you are welcome too!

Musical cast: All cast members will meet after school today, March 8th. Ancestors until 5:30. Mains until 6:30.
Bring snacks or food, if desired. Track members can come late if needed. As usual, please let Mrs. Aaron or Mrs.
McIntire know if you can’t make it.

Congratulations to our RYLA nominees for the Summer of 2018; Christian McDonald and Alena Keller!! These
students will be attending the RYLA Leadership Conference this summer at Westminster College.\

Only 2 months remain to buy your copy of the 2018 yearbook. Orders forms are outside room 133 and published on
the high school web page.

Did you know that Computer Science is transforming everything from fashion to agriculture? Opportunities are
endless in the STEM fields. Join Educational Talent Search on Saturday, March 10 from 9am-3pm at the Science
and Technology Center at Clarion University to explore career trends for jobs in the 21st century. This event is open
to students in grades 6-12. Pre-registration is required. Lunch will be provided. Call 393-2071 or toll free at 1-888-
533-6487 by March 8th to register.

The music dept will once again be hosting a Talent Show during the school day prior to Easter Break. Start thinking
about your act! Sign Ups will be in the cafeteria soon!

The School Store will be open on Tuesdays and Fridays during activity period in the shop hallway behind the library.
Please come & check it out!