Today is a “B” day- Friday , March 2, 2018.

Dismissal until 3:20 pm, all drivers must turn Right on to Rt. 28 North. Also, turning around in the DLM Medical Center  is not permitted and students using it as a "turn around" will be cited and school driving privileges revoked.

Impact test will be given out after school TODAY, March 1st for all athletes that need them. Please meet the athletic trainer
after school to take one

All money and unsold tickets for Zach’s Shack is due next Monday, March 5th. Please drop off in room 139 if you cannot make it
to the meeting.

Varsity Baseball will begin mandatory practice on Monday, March 5th from 5:30-7:30.

The Addams Family Musical practice will Tuesday and Thursday this week until 5:00 for all and until 6:00 for the main characters.

Special Announcement from the Music Dept: What do John Quincey Adams, Prince Charles, Samuel L Jackson, Neil Armstrong,
and Mrs. Blystone all have in common? They all played an instrument in their high school band!
March is MUSIC IN OUR SCHOOLS MONTH and the Music Dept has planned many activities to celebrate. You’ll soon find out
what instrument Mrs. Blystone played in the Faculty & Staff Hall of Fame. Also look for information on the Talent Show, Musician
Spotlights, Trivia Contests, "Wear Your Music Attire" Day, and much more. We look forward to celebrating music and we hope
you do too!

A reminder for all 7 th and 8 th grade girls for JH Volleyball – you must have a physical before the start of practice on March 5.

Only 6 more days until Science Olympiad! Attention Olympians, you need to get your permission slip by room 129 and check your
materials list to find out what you need for competition. See Mrs. Dinger

Did you know that Computer Science is transforming everything from fashion to agriculture? Opportunities are endless in the
STEM fields. Join Educational Talent Search on Saturday, March 10 from 9am-3pm at the Science and Technology Center at
Clarion University to explore career trends for jobs in the 21st century. This event is open to students in grades 6-12. Pre-
registration is required. Lunch will be provided. Call 393-2071 or toll free at 1-888- 533-6487 by March 8th to register.

The time has arrived for Prom Preliminary Sign-ups. Any junior or senior who is planning to attend the prom this year needs to
sign up in Mrs. Weaver's room 118. The first round of sign ups costs $15.00 per person and must be paid upon signing up. Sign-
ups will start Tuesday, February 20th and will last until Tuesday, March 6th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Weaver.

ETS SAT Prep has been rescheduled for February 26-March 1. Please sign up in the Guidance Office!

Attn students in grades 8-11: If you are interested in participating in Show Choir next school year, please sign up on the cafeteria
bulletin board. You do not currently have to be in choir to participate. More information will follow.

The music dept will once again be hosting a Talent Show during the school day prior to Easter Break. Start thinking about your
act! Sign Ups will be in the cafeteria soon!

The School Store will be open on Tuesdays and Fridays during activity period in the shop hallway behind the library. Please come and check it
out!

Every second period on Wednesdays, the library will be CLOSED!

In the morning, all drivers must enter the school grounds at the entrance near the 8 th grade wing, not by the football field.

Lunch today: Stuffed Shells w/ Garlic Breadstick or Fish Sticks or Queso Soup & Tortilla Chips