• Junior High Choir will meet in the choir room today.

• Student Activity Fees are due before you participate in the first regular season game/activity.

• Attention Seniors, if you did not fill out the Student EdCamp sign up on Friday then you need to see Mrs. Ripple or Dr. Harmon ASAP.

Filed under News, Showcase

RV Junior Person Program

You can now become a Junior Board Member and have a voice in the community. The New Bethlehem Borough Council and Chamber of Commerce have recently adopted Junior Board Member initiatives.

As a Junior Council Person, you will be able to sit in on board meetings and state your opinion. Even though, you will not have an official vote on matters, it will still be beneficial for both you and the community. The community will benefit from the youth perspective and the Junior Board Member will develop leadership skills.  Students interested in a career in the business field should consider the Junior Board Member position on the Chamber of Commerce.   The Chamber is made up of local business members and would be an excellent networking opportunity.  For more information and guidelines about the Junior Council Person program go here.

Josie Delp, Author

Josie is a freshman at Redbank Valley. This is her first year of writing for The Bark, and she will be covering school news. In her free time, Josie enjoys...