Student of the Week- 01.22.18

Sarah Hopper, Senior

Q: What are your hobbies and extracurricular school activities?

A: My hobbies and extracurricular activities include B.E.S.T and F.I.R.S.T. robotics; National Honors Society; Varsity Track; Taekwando; playing guitar; horse back riding; and collecting very old books.

Q: When you get screen time, what are you viewing?

A: When I get screen time, I like to watch “Friends.”

Q: What is your favorite memory from high school so far?

A: One of my favorite high school memories was taking part in AP Government Community Service Project. Our class gave a few kids in our community a wonderful Christmas.

Q: Where is one place on the planet you would like to visit someday? Why?

A: I would like to visit the country of Peru someday. I know a few people who live there, and I would like to see the Rainbow Mountain. I would also like to experience their culture and ancient ruins.

Q: Favorite class subject and why?

A: My favorite class subject is Anatomy and Physiology because in the future, I am planning to attend college to become a physician assistant. I feel that this class helped me prepare for college.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone from the past or the present, who would it be and why?

A: I would have dinner with Jesus because, why not?

Q: If I had to write a thank-you note to a person who has taught you an important life lesson, who would it be? What lesson did you learn?

A: I would write a thank you note to my parents. They have taught me so many important lessons to help me become the best person I can be. They taught me to have respect for everyone and everything; to never give up; and to believe that God has a plan for all of us.

Q: What is you passion, as of right now in high school?

A:  I am passionate about music and playing guitar.