Filed under Uncategorized

Announcements- 01.09.18

Today is a “B” day- Friday, January 12, 2018.

Attention Track & Field athletes: If you plan on attending the "Learn by Doing" Track & Field clinic at Slippery
Rock University this Sunday, the bus will depart from RVHS at 8:30 AM Sunday and return around 4:30 pm. It is
free of cost to any 7-12 grade student and there is plenty of room on the bus for any last minute entries. Come
dressed as if you are going to practice your events. See any coach for details.

Congrats to Elizabeth Brooks for being voted Student of the Week! You will be able to see her picture in the
Derrick this Friday!

The School Store Opens this Tuesday in the shop hallway behind the library. We will be selling candy, computer
mouses, phone chargers, gum and more!! Please stop and purchase our products!!

Activity Period Chorus Room Sectionals: Friday – Jr Hg District Chorus

Attention Skiers and Snowboarders: The next ski trip to Holiday Valley is next Saturday, January 20th. A sign up
sheet has been posted on the closet door near the main gym. A release form and payment are due before
attending this trip. See Mr. Rex with any questions.

Attention Seniors- There will be no senior meeting next Tuesday due to Keystone Testing.

All 7th and 8th grade girls who are interested in playing Jr High volleyball please sign up in the cafeteria.

Attention students – Bible Club clothing will be on sale once again this week. Please get an order form in room
100 or in Bible Club this Thursday.

Any 8th and 11th grade student who owes candy money needs to get it to Mrs. Weaver by January 19th.

All 9th through 12th graders interested in varsity baseball this spring-Open gyms will take place every
Monday for the month of January.

Attention all juniors and seniors who would like to win hundreds of dollars for their driving skills and knowledge of
the rules of the road! Sign up today for the 15th Annual Clarion-Jefferson Regional Teen Safe Driving Competition
to be held on Wednesday, April 11! The winner will compete in the state
competition in Harrisburg for $5,000. Sign up in Mr. Logan’s room 116 by January 30th.

Hunters!!! Don’t forget about the “Hunter’s Showcase”  in Mr. Wolff’s room. Email Mr. Wolff a picture of your
harvests, big bucks, bear, turkey, squirrel, etc.!!!!

Every second period on Wednesdays, the library will be CLOSED!