Filed under Features, Showcase

Student EdCamp

Making infinity scarves with Mrs. Abraham

Student EdCamp took place at Redbank Valley High School on December 22,  right before Christmas break.  Student EdCamp was organized by Dr. Harmon, Mrs. Ripple, and Mr. Fricko.   Redbank students had a chance to do some activities that they wanted to learn more about, such as decorating cupcakes, how to do hair, and strength conditioning.  Student Ed Camp had a positive response.    There was much talk about the unique classes that were offered to the students.  Students were able to pick out what activities that they wanted to do instead of going to class to class with their own classmates. This year they were able to meet new students they probably would have never talked to.

Teachers were enthusiastic to get together and teach the students some of their talents.  Many students helped out with Student EdCamp as well.   Redbank Valley  staff hopes that we can keep EdCamp for years to come.  Without our Redbank Valley staff, the camp would not have been successful.  Thank you, RVHS teachers!