• The Tim Kutch benefit show for Cassie Westover is on October 27th @ 7pm here at the HS.

• Attn Attn! The time has come to audition for this year's high school musical. Mrs. McIntire has all of the details.

• Juniors - Powder puff will practice today from 6 - 8.

Filed under Uncategorized

Today is an “B” day- Wednesday, November 22, 2017

If you are attending a club or scheduled meeting during Activity Period, you may report directly to that
club or meeting and stay there the entire time.  Activity Period for everyone else is a Study Hall, unless
you have a signed pass from a teacher.  Everyone should be to their assigned area no longer than 3
minutes after the late bell rings.  These procedures are a safety issue and should be observed daily.  Mrs.
Rupp and teachers will be monitoring the hallways and detentions will be handed out.

Musical Auditions will be as follows: Male Lead camp; Group Auditions: Tuesday, November 21 activity period and
after school. Please stop in the chorus room to sign up for your time. Come prepared to sing along with the
karaoke YouTube video that was posted on the Classroom Page.

The Science Olympiad sign up is outside of Room 129 for the Gifted/Enrichment students. You may select two
events

Bible Club clothing orders are due to Dr. Harmon before Thanksgiving break.

Every second period on Wednesdays, the library will be CLOSED!

Any student that orders their 2018 yearbook online by December 22nd will be in a prize drawing for a free
yearbook. If you are the winner, your money will be refunded. Go to the high school webpage and click on the bulldog to order yours today.

In the morning, all drivers must enter the school grounds at the entrance near the 8 th grade wing, not by
the football field.
Lunch today: Chicken Patty or Sloppy Joe

Sports: JH Girls’ Basketball at West Forest at 4:00, bus 2:00; Bulldog Brawl at 7:00