• Junior High Choir will meet in the choir room today.

• Student Activity Fees are due before you participate in the first regular season game/activity.

• Attention Seniors, if you did not fill out the Student EdCamp sign up on Friday then you need to see Mrs. Ripple or Dr. Harmon ASAP.

Filed under Uncategorized

Today is an “A” day- Friday, November 10, 2017.

Mrs. Dinger is not in the district today. Do not allow students to come to her room.
Every second period on Wednesdays the library will be CLOSED

Winter Sports Physicals will be conducted in the nurse’s office on Tuesday November 14 from 1:00pm-3:00pm. You will need
to sign up in the nurse’s office by the end of the day on November 13 and will need to pick up a physical form.

Emily Gourley and Josie Rupp were named to the all-district volleyball first team. Well deserved. Great job girls.

Upward Bound will meet in Mrs. Orange’s room 114 this Thursday, 11/9, after school.

If you plan to audition for the musical, please join the Google Classroom that Mrs. McIntire created and stop by
her room to pick up the audition materials.

Attention Hunters: Mr. Wolff has a “Hunter’s Showcase” in his room. With hunting season now upon us, please bring pictures, or email them to Mr. Wolff to be displayed in his room. This is just for fun and to promote the sport of hunting. Any and all legal game harvests are welcomed!

Spark Club will be meeting every Monday in Room 139 during Activity Period.

There will be open gyms for Boys Basketball this Sunday November 12th from 12pm to 2pm, November 14-16th
from 5pm to 7pm in the Main Gym and from 5:30 to 7:30pm on November 17th.

Bible Club clothing is now on sale – t-shirts, hoodies, and sweats with this year’s logo can be purchased. Pick up an order form
in room 100.

Makenna Bish, Author

Makenna  is a freshman and this is her first year writing for The Bark. She enjoys photography and hopes to use her photography skills for The Bark. Her...