• Varsity Baseball will hold open gyms every Monday in January from 7pm-9. 7th & 8th graders are welcome to attend as well.

• Marching Band attending the laser tag and bowling trip-the bus leaves at 5pm on Friday. We will return around 11pm.

• Literature PBA for A DAY students will begin Wednesday, January 24th in computer lab 131.

Filed under Uncategorized

Today is an “A” Day, Friday, October 27, 2017.

Seniors the deadline for your senior and baby photos is next Tuesday. If you would like a free senior picture taken
stop in room 133 to sign up.

The library will be CLOSED all day today

Bible Club will be held on Friday this week during activity period.

We hope to take a fan bus to the Girl's soccer play-off game at Dubois High school on Tuesday night. Sign-up sheet is in the HS Office. Cost is $5.00 and is due at the time of sign-up. If we do not get enough students signed-up, you will get your money back.

There will be a box in the lobby to donate items that are listed on the poster above for October cancer awareness. These items will go to the
cancer center in Clarion. There will also be a box in the eighth grade wing to collect items. These boxes will be out until October 27th.

The FFA is selling Veterans Day shirts, they are $12 and all profits go to a local Veteran home called Mechling- Shakley. We plan on everyone
wearing the shirts to the assembly to show support for this great cause. See an FFA member or stop into room 119 to order. Remember this is
for a great cause supporting our nation’s heroes.

Any band students grades 7-9 interested in county band, please see Mr. T for paperwork.

Attention Hunters: Mr. Wolff has a “Hunter’s Showcase” in his room. With hunting season now upon us, please bring pictures, or email them to Mr. Wolff to be displayed in his room. This is just for fun and to promote the sport of hunting. Any and all legal game harvests are welcomed!

Any 11th or 8th grade student who would like to sell Daffin’s candy bars, please see Mrs. Weaver

Spark Club will be meeting every Monday in Room 139 during Activity Period.

JH Boys Basketball open gym on Sunday, October 29 is from 4-6 p.m. in the Main Gym.