• There will be a student council meeting today in room 106 during activity period.

• Upward Bound will meet on Monday, 12/10, after school in Mrs. Orange's room.

• Boys’ Basketball tournament here at 6:00 PM

Seniors win

Back to Article
Back to Article

Seniors win

Madison Mckinney, Author

We don’t know exactly when the first powder puff game was recorded but, there is a photograph of the game being played as early as 1931. Eighty-six years later, the RV juniors and seniors will continue this great tradition.

This year’s Powder Puff game is held Tuesday, Steptember 12th. The Powder Puff game is at 7:00 P.M. This year’s Powder Puff game presents Vicious and Malicious (seniors) vs. “Merica Madness (juniors). The seniors colors are neon orange and green while the juniors colors are red, white, blue. The senior coaches are Clint Thurston, Logan Minich, Brock Barrett, Bryan Layton, and Tyler Shaffer. The coaches for the juniors are Hunter Wiles, Chase Wiles, Hunter Martz, Keaton Kahle, and Blaney Brooks.

Come out to the game and support your favorite Powder Puff team. Who do you want to win the Powder Puff game this year, the seniors or the juniors?

Madison Mckinney, Author

Madison McKinney is a Senior at Redbank Valley High School. This is Madison's second year writing for The Bark. Madison’s writing interests for The Bark...