• Varsity Baseball will hold open gyms every Monday in January from 7pm-9. 7th & 8th graders are welcome to attend as well.

• Marching Band attending the laser tag and bowling trip-the bus leaves at 5pm on Friday. We will return around 11pm.

• Literature PBA for A DAY students will begin Wednesday, January 24th in computer lab 131.

Kiley Minnick, Contributor

• Attention Seniors….the cost of your cap and gown is $15.00. Please bring cash or check made payable to RVSD to the high school office by May 15th.
  •  Any girl in grades 8-11 who is interested in playing JV/Varsity volleyball next season, please sign up in the cafeteria.
  • Any student between the ages of 12 and 14 who are interesting in participating in Camp Cadet this summer, please pick up an application in the guidance office. Applications are due by June 2, 2017.
  • After-school tutoring will be every Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:15 to 5:00 at the community center. Please sign up in Mr. Logan’s room
  • The marching band will be traveling to the Intermediate School on Friday May 12th. Students will be called down to the band room at 12:30pm and will return at 2:30pm.
  • All books will need to be returned to the library by May 12.